We provide individual solutions to ensure that your customer service organisation is set up correctly. With an analysis of the target audience, the service times, the needs of the customers and employees, we define how the organisational structure must be set up in order to realise optimal processes.
This provides the complete strategic picture of the organisation, including all human, technical and organisational resources. This is the basis for any make or buy decision.
Questions can be…
- Is the customer service organisation set up correctly?
- How is the organisation realised and does it make sense to centralise units?
- Which units can I outsource and which should remain in-house for strategic reasons?
- At what point does outsourcing pay off?
- Is a multilingual hub or a decentralised country organisation worthwhile for a transnational customer service organisation?
- Which organisations from which countries can be combined?